Pinyin is a must for accurate pronunciation.

Here is a paragraph from a HSK 5 lesson I have started reading. Anyone, who has learned Pinyin will be able to read anything written in Pinyin as well as any other person. 

Now, I read Pinyin more fluently than Yale translation but if I read Yale translation for a week I should also be able to read fluently using Yale translation.

Below this script I have recorded myself reading the passage. As I mentioned, anyone can read in Pinyin.

There were 3 unfamiliar characters which I have now learned with the help of Pinyin. I can read all the Chinese characters but not as fluently as I can using Pinyin. 

I urge all Indians and Malays to get their children to self study Mandarin with the help of hundreds of free lessons available on the internet.


                                                                             





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to screw up pinyin

Are tones in Mandarin important